After months of hard work, we are super excited to celebrate the launch of Puricious!
We are so excited to start sharing our solution to stop dieting and overeating, based on our own experience of how we set ourselves free from this vicious cycle.
Our mission is to promote a healthy pure -yet delicious- lifestyle. All of our tips are intended to inspire a Puricious lifestyle, in which we eat healthy for 80% and enjoy treats up to 20%.
To celebrate the birth of Puricious, we treated ourselves to delicious banana buckwheat pancakes.
Here is the recipe (makes approx. 8-10 medium pancakes):
- 200g / 1.5 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 250-300ml water (add water until the substance is liquid enough to pour it)
- Topping: 1 banana, crushed pecan nuts, hemp seeds
Optional: cashew nut 'whipped cream'
1) soak 100g / 1 cup of cashew nuts in hot water for >2 hours
2) then remove nuts from the water & mix them in a blender with 1 tbsp sweetener (e.g. agave or maple syrup)
3) add about 1 small glass / 10-15 tbsp of water until the substance is creamy (but not too liquid)
4) add some vanilla powder, if you like
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil to bake the pancakes in
If you like this recipe, share the love in the comments below and tag @Puricious_ - we would love to hear your feedback and see your homemade creation! :-)