Ditch your sugar cravings in 10 days! Zuckerfrei in 10 Tage!
In this program, we guide you step-by-step to a SWEETER LIFE with LESS SUGAR in it!
Why reduce your sugar intake?
✔ Ditch your sugar cravings
✔ Boost your energy & mood
✔ Strengthen your immune system
✔ Balance your hormones
✔ Improve your concentration, mental clarity, and productivity
✔ Kick-start weight loss
✔ And the list goes on... the benefits of reducing sugar are endless!
This is the EXACT same program that the participants of the Swiss national Television used with great results.
Puricious Health Coaching has teamed up with 'Checkup - Das Gesundheitsmagazin' (TeleZüri / TeleM1 /TeleBärn / Tele1) to coach a selected group of people in Zurich to a sugar-free life.
Watch the second episode where Sabine visits a client at home to clean out the kitchen by reading the labels to discover how much sugar is hidden everywhere. Sabine also visits her favourite health store in Switzerland to read the labels again and recommend her low-sugar snacks, like the beloved chocolate (language: German).
Why reduce your sugar intake?
THE PROBLEM IS NOT JUST 1 TEASPOON OF SUGAR...
IT IS THE HUGE AMOUNT OF (HIDDEN) SUGAR WE CONSUME NOWADAYS!
Sugar is HIDDEN EVERYWHERE… not only in candy but in almost all packaged foods!
As a result, our overconsumption of sugar can lead to many health issues.
What benefits can you expect when you eat less sugar?
Dr. Lustig (University of California, 2013) has researched the benefits of limiting people's sugar intake to the recommended amount by the World Health Organisation. After only 10 days (!), he found the following results:
- Strengthen your immune system, lower inflammation
- Lower bad cholesterol (LDL) & blood pressure
- Improve mental clarity & productivity
- Clearer skin, less cavities & gum disease
- Better sleep quality
- Kick-start weight loss
Start today with the 10-Day Sugar Rehab Online program
This is the quickest way to start your journey to a healthier lifestyle! You will instantly notice the benefits of less sugar in your life!
Why reduce your sugar intake?
As long as you are on the rollercoaster of sugar highs / downs (aka blood sugar level fluctuations), you will experience feel out of control around sugar as a result of cravings. That is why the first step to a healthy lifestyle is to balance your blood sugar level as much as possible!
How does it work?
We guide you Step-By-Step every day through our effective 3-step method. All you need to do is read the eBook before you get started to learn why it is so important to reduce your sugar intake. Then the workbook will take you through HOW TO successfully ditch your sugar cravings. Lastly, the Snack Cheat Sheet is your 'go-to' guide for sugar-free snacks.
Upon payment, you get instant access to:
- eBook for theory
- Workbook that guides you step-by-step & to track your progress
- Snack Cheat Sheet for yummy, sugar-free snacks
+ BONUS: 10-Day Meal Plan for easy, delicious sugar-free recipes (like these pancakes)
Transform your SUGAR DEPENDENCE
into SUGAR INDEPENDENCE
Get started with 3 easy-to-follow steps to enjoy sugary foods in moderation - without losing control!
We know how easy it is to think 'I will start tomorrow / next week'...
We can assure you that YOUR FUTURE SELF WILL BE SO GRATEFUL FOR HAVING STARTED TODAY!
What you will get in the program (instant access online):
- eBook -
LEARN WHY & HOW TO REDUCE YOUR DAILY SUGAR INTAKE
The eBook explains the effect of sugar on our body and outlines the 3 easy action steps to successfully limit your sugar consumption
- Workbook -
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS OF IMPLEMENTING 3 STEPS TO REDUCE YOUR SUGAR INTAKE
The Workbook guides you step-by-step to sugar independence and helps you track your progress
- Sugar-free Snack Cheat Sheet -
YOUR 'GO TO' CHEAT SHEET FOR HEALTHY SNACKS THAT CURB YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS
Be always prepared for sugar cravings and hunger with these great snacks that can be bought in-store or made at home
✓ Snack cheat sheet
- Meal Plan -
EASY, DELICIOUS MEALS THAT CONTAIN MAX. 5 INGREDIENTS & 10-15 MINUTES TO PREPARE
Be inspired by a great variety of sugar-free recipes to enjoy - this is not a diet you have to follow but for inspiration :-)
✓ 10-Day Meal Plan
What others say about the Puricious Sugar Rehab program:
Hello lovely!!! I feel very well and very happy to have done the sugar rehab program!!!! Let me start:
1. I reached the weight I wanted without starving! and I fit to some clothes that I thought I would never fit again!
2. Before the program I thought my energy level was at 4-5 but I can tell I have a higher energy level now and didn’t really miss anything of my previous eating / drinking habits… I also was much more careful in what I chose to eat and this came naturally to me… I wasn’t feeling having the fat and sugary things…. I didn’t even have any dessert!!!!
3. I quit my afternoon coffee!!! - I don’t need it anymore!!!!
4. I get up easier in the mornings!
5. My energy starts declining though around 22:30 - 23:00 which is normal and more healthy so I have to reschedule my evening plans… but that’s fine.
6. For now and hope it lasts, it became part of my life and I’m always more conscious about what I buy and what we all eat at home….
7. No more cravings….!!!!
Again VERY happy to have done it!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR!!!!! I am sending you lots of positive BIG HUGS & Lots of Love,❤️😘
Are you ready to ditch your sugar cravings?
START TODAY... to experience HOW MUCH BETTER YOU FEEL with less sugar in your life!
Do you have any questions about the program?
Read the most Frequently Asked Questions below or contact us here.
1) What can I expect from the sugar rehab program?
The goal of the sugar rehab is to help you successfully reduce your daily sugar intake so you feel full of energy and in control around sugary meals or snacks.
This program will help you to: limit your sugar intake, curb sugar cravings, stabilize your blood sugar level, support your hormonal balance, and inspire you to enjoy low-sugar food.
2) When does the program start?
The program can be started anytime you are ready for it. We highly recommend you to take at least 3 days to prepare for the sugar rehab by buying / preparing healthy snacks and meals. This will help you get the best results out of the program. You can find more tips on how to prepare inside the program!
3) What will I get during the program?
· eBook (28 pages) – to learn why & how to reduce sugar in 3 easy steps
· Workbook – to track your daily 3 actions steps & progress
· Sugar-free snack cheat sheet - to prepare and enjoy easy, yummy snacks
4) How does the program work? What do I need to do? How much time will it take me to go through the program?
All of our programs consist of 3 phases, during which we guide you step-by-step on what to do:
1) AWARENESS PHASE: read the program material to become aware of why and how to reduce your sugar intake
2) ACTION PHASE: use the workbook to be guided step-by-step on how to curb sugar cravings and track your progress
3) ACHIEVEMENT PHASE: take time to reflect on your progress and the goals you achieved. Consolidate your new achievements and turn them into habits.
The program takes 10 days, during which you will be guided on how to reduce your sugar intake. The time it will take for you on a daily basis depends on your current eating habits and average daily sugar consumption. Preparation is KEY and we therefore highly recommend to prepare healthy snacks / meals during the weekend for the week ahead.
5) How long will it take to get rid of my sugar cravings?
This depends from person to person. The program helps you to stabilise your blood sugar level from day 1, which will greatly help you in curbing cravings. On average, our clients find the first 3 days the most challenging. After that initial phase, they are usually surprised that their desire for sweets has reduced.
6) Will I lose weight?
The sugar rehab’s main goal is to kick-start a healthy relationship with sugar. Most of our clients lose weight easily as a result of the reduced sugar intake, which is an important step in losing excess weight. A holistic approach and consistency are crucial to achieving weight loss; results, therefore, vary from person to person.
7) Can I still drink alcohol?
During the program, the focus is on reducing added sugars. We highly recommend you to stay clear from alcohol for 10 days. Our body metabolises alcohol in a similar way as sugar, so if weight loss is desired, you would greatly support this goal by ditching the booze. If not, limit it to one glass every 2-3 days.
8) Can I join the program if I have a medical health condition / pregnant / breast-feeding?
We have never come across any client, who did not benefit from eating fresh, real food, which is promoted in the 10-day sugar rehab. However, if you have special medical health conditions, we suggest you check with your GP before making any changes in your lifestyle.
This also applies to pregnant / breast-feeding women.
Throughout the program, it is crucial to always listen to your body, how you feel in terms of energy, hunger, and any signs of discomfort (nausea, indigestion, vomiting, etc.). As soon as you notice any significant physical undesired symptoms, always consult a specialist.
9) Will I ever be allowed to enjoy a cookie, piece of cake, cupcake, and chocolate?
Yes, in moderation and in line with the global World Health Organisation guidelines for the maximum amount of sugar (6-9 teaspoons daily). We preach that we need to avoid ‘the forbidden fruit effect’, which means that we never strive for a 100% sugar-free life. We want this to be a sustainable lifestyle change for you. You will therefore always be able to enjoy treats, in moderation. Over time, most of our clients find that their taste has changed and they no longer crave sweet things as before.
10) Do I need to follow a special diet or do intensive workouts?
No. The focus is on helping you reduce your daily sugar intake. This is the first step to a healthy lifestyle and the number 1 challenge for our clients. This program will boost your energy and help you kick-start weight loss.
You can continue your usual diet, without all the sugar in it, which might be a big change. It all depends on what your current diet and sugar consumption looks like.
We greatly support daily physical activity, but you do not have to follow a bootcamp / HIIT workouts to be active. Walking 10.000 steps each day is already a great start to an (more) active lifestyle and helps your body detox from the sugar.
Start now to transform your sugar DEPENDENCE...
...into sugar INDEPENDENCE!
Experience HOW MUCH BETTER & VIBRANT YOU FEEL with less sugar in your life!